velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Doggie day out !




I was tagged by the great MAB Jewelry who by the way makes stunning and unique jewelry.Her blog is a riot, it is full of hilarious topics !
Okay, here are the rules of this photo tag game:


1. Open your first photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo on your blog and tell the story behind it.
4. Tag people to do the same.


My 10th photo...

Doggie day out for my four legged friend.
My boxer with her remote control boat, swimming in the dam !
Needless to say the remote control boat only lasted one day !!!

So Artdecadence has been tagged
TheNikiProject has been tagged
Hollyrocks has been tagged

9 comments:

  1. that photo could be more adorable, but I don't know how!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Looks like your little guy had a riot! Hopefully you didn't spend too much money on the boat though! lol. And I saw that you tagged me! I'll be doing a post about it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I think this is the first pic I've seen of your pooch :) And it's the first time I've seen a dog with a toy remote control anything lol! I can see why it didn't last very long hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that's a great picture and one happy pup! Great photo, Velvet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 10th photo is adorable! I love dogs, they are just so much fun. This is a really neat idea. I've already got my 10th photo all picked out and ready to go. It's an anemone! Thanks for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww! We had boxers too! I love them. This pic warmed my heart bc we lost our unexpectedly. I can hardly wait to get another.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a gorgeous photo honey...and ta for thinking of me...love to you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lovelies !! Look forward to your 10th pics Niki,Holly,and Chrissy.

    Boxers are the greatest dogs,they are fun,quirky and they pull the funniest faces.Want a dog with personality and good with kids then a boxer is perfect for you.
    The remote control car was very cheap from ebay and seeing my dog have a blast with it was worth every penny.the Lost Earring you should get your cat a remote control mouse !!

    JennyMac sorry to hear about your boxer,may your fury friend rest in peace.
    losing a pet is never easy after all they are family.It's good to hear you are thinking of getting another boxer,it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did mine! That was fun too. I was afraid it would be some horrible photo of me or something that was just plain boring. But it actually came from an album of bright, crazy photos so it worked out well. Thanks again for including me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.