velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Yes, Bacon Vodka.


No way!
Yes, Bacon Vodka. Funny I have been reading artlife's blog about bacon themes and here is a bacon I stumbled upon.
Bacon Vodka is superior quality potato vodka with a savory bacon flavor.How gross!
Ok this so wrong !And what ! wasabi chocolate, maybe you can use your bacon vodka to wash than the wasabi chocolate.


The weirdest flavored food I’ve tried is prune yoghurt and lemon myrtle yoghurt, not very nice!

5 comments:

  1. Ewwww! Bacon flavoured vodka!?! Icky! I've had lemon myrtle cake and it was delicious! Pity about the yoghurt. I doubt I'd like it either as I'm not a huge fan of yogurt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Harriet ! I have never tried lemon myrtle cake,I like lemon myrtle but not lemon myrtle yoghurt.Hey I'm from brissy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek!! bacon vodka!!??
    Ive had chocolate cheese, and while it sounds gross, it was fabulous...tasted like fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! What's next. Maybe they should make a scrambled egg vodka to go with it. Breakfast booze. Blech, I just made my stomach hurt :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You think wasabi chocolate is odd, I've seen kimchi choclate! It's just an Asian spin on Aztec Chocolate, IMO.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.