velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Buddha gift.

Thank you.

I won this gorgeous Buddha Photography print from a wonderful artist Michelle Campbell-Zurek from Urban Junkies Photography.Yay for me as I never win anything ! It was a lucky dip and velvetwoods was it. Thanks Michelle ! check out her wonderful images capturing urban landscapes and the sweet peaceful feel of her nature photography on zuppaartista.etsy

Now I'm off to be zen and pray for better health as I have been sick with the flu and then was hit with a severe allergy attack. All is well now with my health and I hope you are all well too.

Stay Zen xoxox velvetwoods

3 comments:

  1. just the kind of blog i enjoy visiting.. wish you get well soon ;)

    ~Silver
    Reflections/
    One Day at a time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Silver ! I like your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) so great to link with yours, velvetwoods!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.