velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Friday, July 31, 2009

More Random stuff about me.


Pic by Amanda Friedman Photography

I been tagged again this time by
Mouchois and
Silver

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.

More Random stuff about me.

1.I was gazing at the sky one early morning marvelling at all the stars when I saw something very odd like a ball of light, shaped like a disc coming toward me.It got bigger and faster so I got scared and got in my car,It chased me down the highway then dissapeared.I swear I saw a UFO at 4 am in the morning while stopping for a break for my big move to another state.

2.I was named after a cat.

3.I once had two boyfriends at the same time and they did not know about each other, I was young and silly.

4.I once worked as a masseuse, my job lasted two days. The place wasn't dodgy but it was in the past so they had very strange customers with some strange request.I did not grant these so called strange request.

5.I was in some dodgy B grade movie when I was kid .I can't even remember what it was called but I remember I had to run away from explosions and fire !

6.I like Dr Seuss,he has the most wonderful quotes like “If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good”

So I tagged these 6 lovely bloggers.

the Lost Earring

Cinnamon

ARTLIFE


Moon Through Fog

Psyche Connections

the end is nigh

6 comments:

  1. wow.. that's some great reveal. Not easy to beat for sure!

    UFO. How cool is that!

    ..the cat. Your dad or mom's idea?

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you like Dr. Seuss, inasmuch as you were named after a cat, and all.
    By tagging Silver, I got to know her better and now I've had the pleasure of "meeting" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me...I think. Very pretty photo. Is that you velvet? That is so cute you were named after a cat--what an honor :) You've got some stories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have an award waiting for you at my place. Mind coming over to pick it up? ;)Reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very intersting story, you have here!

    Thanks for tagging me, but I am sorry to say that I have chosen not to do tags or awards. Hope that is ok. :) Thanks anyway.

    I still enjoy commenting and it is great to recieve comments too, naturally. There are so many great blogs on Blogger (yours included, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silver it was my crazy sailor dad's idea.
    Yes it is true vanilla of course I like Dr Seuss I was named after a cat.I have never thought of that but I like it.
    theLostearring it is great I have tagged you & I look forward to getting to know you more.
    Jenny it is fine that you don't do tags,I still like you.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.