velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mondayitis,Monday Artist.

Everyone hates Mondays so let’s learn about an artist to help ease the pain of Mondays.



Bansky is an English graffiti artist from Bristol.His artworks are often satirical vignettes of art on topics such as politics, culture, and ethics.His wise and funny stencil art combined with often something witty to say is his signature style.
Now Bansky is at the Bristol Museum.I wanna go to Bristol but I can't go,so this clip is the next best thing.

More Bansky



12 comments:

  1. very cool...thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the first one! It's cool how he's incorporated the brick of the building and grime of the street into his work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How crazy! I posted the image of the maid on the Etsy forum weeks ago! It was an interesting thread entitled "Grafitti what do you think of it?"

    Great video. Disturbing and quite provocative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the maid one! That's absolutely fantastic! Now THAT is some graffiti I'd like to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video is fantastic! Makes me want to go to Bristol too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow thats amazing art! Thank-you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep. i'll have to say the maid 's the one that won my vote!

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a talent. Great images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love graffiti art. Who says art has to be framed anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You feel up to playing tag? Come check it out at my blog 'k coz You've Been Tagged!

    ~Silver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.