I have been tagged by Knot-Cha-Chá! to tell 10 things about myself.
1. I grew up in a place full of nature and beauty without electricity. I lived in a hut by the river made by my grandfather overlooking two striking mountains that resembled two bosoms.At night time by grandfather and I would sit by the window. We would watch the bats fly home to the cave perched on the side of the mountain, while the sun was slowly sinking for a restful sleep.
2. I used to run around naked when I was kid but I’m not nudist anymore. My grandmother was very upset she couldn't put a dress on me without chasing me down the road.
3. As a teenager I was rebellious and went to a school were teachers were called by their first name and smoking at the back was OK.
4. I have hitched hiked trice in my life but never alone...two out of those three times I went to the beach.Mr Woods and I missed the bus, no more buses that day and our car was somewhere else. We got to the island but the beach was miles away, no taxis around.....Well we saw turtles bobbing up and down the size of buses in the ocean and whales doing whale things that day. We swam and swam like little fishies.
Otherwise hitch hiking can be dangerous...murderers and the likes roam the planet too.
5. I love Marshal Arts, especially Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
6. I’ve been to the Amazon and stayed in an eco lodge, it was amazing. I have also been to see the great lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu. When I got to the top I found a quiet corner overlooking the vast majestic vista and meditated.
7. I know Shiatsu and Reikie, I have studied them both. I believe in the power of Reikie and everyone deserves to be touch in a loving way without feeling uncomfortable or violated.
8. I Love all forms of art, most of all how it can manifest itself creatively in so many ways in one’s life. I think life is art and everyone has a piece of the master piece inside them. We are all Botticelli's Venus.
9. To live a life unexamined is a real shame and rather dull but at the same time navel gazing too often is a real pain. Everything is about balancing the yin and yang and embracing life's unpredictability. Life is in constant flux even when you think your feet is deeply rooted on the ground the world has a bit of tango to shake things up.
10. life is just a ride.
Here's some of my new photographic artwork.
available at velvetwoods.etsy.com
I tried to make you heartshape eggs for breakfast.
Nature is colorful