velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Be nurtured by Nature.

We all know nature can be very healing so today take the time to enjoy your local park.Green is a soothing colour and can invoke a sense of well being and calmness.
So wear your favourite green item of clothing or jewelry to feel a sense of balance.
I love wearing my green earrings and my soft green scarf.
Green is calming for me as I can be prone to have outburts of anger just like everyone else, even monks swear too and get angry.We are all human beings !


Here are some pics I took while I was out and about admiring mother nature.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! love that pink! It's awesome when natural colors seem so unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for making me smile tonight.