velvetwoods

Art loves Photography

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sacred Spaces Inspiration

Emily Chalmers



I just adore the lovely home of Emily Chalmers, author of the awesome book flea market style.If you haven't checked out this book buy it or borrow it from the library or from someone you know.Great treat if you love vintage and old worn out treasures as Emily shows you what you can do without Ikea.I have found plenty of unwanted furniture on the side of the road.I have sanded,painted and reupholstered with the aid of my wonderful partner.Found objects seek me out,what a treat. What have you found lately ?

Get the look :
Worn out leather couch,lots of vintage floral and brown.
Feathers and cowboy moo moo rug. Gigantic canvas art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making me smile tonight.